BPW London Success Teams
BPW London Success teams are a benefit of BPWL membership. Members form teams to work on objectives, advice and provide feedback to other team members in a reliable safe network.
- Are you experiencing roadblocks to your personal or business success?
- Do you find you set goals but never achieve them?
- Are you struggling to maintain your focus when working in isolation?
- Is your creative energy running dry?
- I would like to lose 15 pounds
- I ‘d like to run a half- marathon
- I need to improve marketing for my business
- I want to motivate my employees
- I have to deal with a difficult boss and co-worker
- I need to figure out how to deal with a problem family member
- Have your own personal group of advisers
- Advise others
- Share your experiences
- Achieve your own objectives
- 4 to 6 BPWL members
- Maximum of 6 months
- All discussion within each Success Team is held in strict confidence
- Before the success teams start, an orientation session will be held for those interested
- You may set up your own group or the Success Teams Coordinator will help to set up the groups
- Non-competing businesses
- Varied experience of group members
- Meetings will be conducted virtually in the comfort of your home or office
Success Team Meetings:
- Meeting frequency set by the group - at least once a month
- Meeting timing set by the group and will be conducted virtually
- Length of meetings depends on the number of group members
- Requirement of absolute confidentiality for all group members